1. Public Record Errors - Clerical or filing errors could affect the deer of your property and may cause a financial strain to undo them yourself.
2. Liens - Unknown liens come from a previous owner that is behind on their payments. The debt stays with the property regardless of who owns it.
3. Illegal Deeds - Occassionaly deeds are signed by people who affect their validity. Someone who is a minor or a person who has been rule unsound of the mind can affect the future chain of owner's rights.
4. Forgery - A document that was filed in public records with forged information could lead to the new owner's rights being jeopardized.
5. Unknown Heirs - If a previous owner passes, a property heir may come forward with a will that bequeaths the property to them.
All of these things sound pretty stressful, right? Where do you begin to handle the title dispute? Lucky for you, choosing title insurance with Southern Title of Ohio means you have a team of title professionals who have your back. With Title Offices in Mansfield, Galion, Sandusky, and Wooster clients have several conveniently located locations to choose from.